Saturday 8 March 2014

Floating Market at Hat Yai, Songkla, Thailand


     Hye ..Hello^^^... a spare moment ... Let's we share a bit of info about the Klong Hae Floating Market ..... Many people already visit Hat Yai ..but do not realize that the city also has a floating market even though it is very famous in the city of Hat Yai . It is located in Klong Hae. You can enter this market using Hae Klong Thanon Khuntao or use Thanon Pamesuan Lopburi road, not far from Big C Hypermarket.




      For visitors to Hat Yai, who want to go to this place is very easy. Just take a tuk-tuk and tell him you want to go to Wat Klong Hae or if you know speak Thai , tell him where you want to go. The temple sits at the entrance of the floating market. The market only open from Fridays to Sundays, 3pm until 9pm.


TUK - TUK


TUK-TUK


The market is divided into 4 sections;
Section A is where you will find the boats that makes up the Floating Market. They sell only Muslim food and the vendors are Muslims.




Sections B is on hilly dry land and they also sell food, clothings and souvenirs.




Section C is next to the Wat Klong Hae.  There sell not halal food.




Section D is where you can play game… there was a fun fair
 

      In my experience, this place is not very big market, so I can enjoy a walk along the canal, I must try a bit of everything……. The foods here is quict cheap ...  for All foods in the boat only RM2 per food ....

     Next, to buy goods in this boat has way that we must to follow. Firstly, you must know that vendors do not get out of their boats, but instead they just hand over the food in the basket and send to anyone buying.

      Then, customers will put their money in their basket. . In addition, apart cheap price…there also have more foods that I never eat, so I like to try all foods there…..... hehehe .. this is funny .. ^ ^…..My favourite one is fried quail egg.


















The closing said
Definitely an interesting place to visit to see the variety culture, people and taste the local food
If you find this interesting, tell others. If not write to me.^^ I will make every effort to answer your questions about this place ..
   These are the pictures that I managed capture the time I go there with my friends !!!















Thanks Q for visiting my blog ......

No comments:

Post a Comment